RAFP is here for you.
The Rhinelander Area Food Pantry is here to support our neighbors by providing nutritious foods. We offer a variety of food options including staples, bread, produce, meats, and dairy products.
To become a Pantry customer and start shopping, review the registration eligibility listed below. Registration can be completed at your first visit. We suggest new customers stop by RAFP during our business hours to register and tour the pantry.
In the case of a food emergency, call 715-490-4491.
Your Shopping Options
What You Should Know:
- Customers must reside in Oneida County.
- Current income eligibility must be met; standards listed below.
- Able to verify the address and birthdate of all household members.
- Must provide photo identification at each visit.
- Customers may shop every 14 days.
Come and explore our Pantry options and choose the groceries best for you.
- When you arrive, come check in at the desk and a volunteer will provide you with a number and instructions.
Pre-ordering is available online or by phone. You can find the link to the current order form on our website home page or Facebook page. We are also available by phone to assist you during our regular business hours. Orders must be placed 48 in advance of the scheduled pick-up.
- When you arrive for pick-up, park in the designated spot, let the volunteer know you have placed a pre-order and your groceries will be brought to your vehicle.
Available to homebound customers through referral. To learn more, please contact us during business hours.
Northwoods Transit Connection Pantry Shopping:
Available for a nominal fee, Northwoods Transit Connection provides customers a ride to the Pantry on the second and forth Mondays of the month. To learn more, please contact Northwoods Transit Connection at 715-420-0585.
Business Hours & Donation Drop Off
Pantry Shopping Hours
Customers may use the Pantry every 14 days.
- Bring your own boxes or bags, laundry baskets work great!
- There's no rush, customers shop by lottery. There's no need to show up early, shorten your wait by arriving after opening.
- New to the pantry? Unsure about the pantry? Come and take a tour!
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) 2023 Income Eligibility
Check the chart below to determine your household eligibility. Please note that the current income eligibility standard is subject to change.
|Household Size||Monthly Income||Annual Income|
Household Income Information:
- You must verify residency by providing the proper identification for each member of the household.
- The total gross income (monthly or annual) of your household is used to determine eligibility for food assistance.
Please contact us for information about becoming a RAFP customer. We partner with other community organizations and provide resource referral. Please do not stop here, contact us to learn more about our services.
Want to know more?