How You Can Help
- Make a tax-deductible cash, check or PayPal donation.
Please make checks payable to: Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
Rhinelander Area Food Pantry
P.O. Box 280
Rhinelander, WI 54501
A donation of $132 or $11/month provides enough food to feed a family of 4 for about a month or provides enough food for one student for one school year in the Weekend Food For Kids program.
- Organize a food drive at your place of worship, work, club or school.
- Volunteer at the food pantry. Call 715-369-7237 or stop by the pantry Monday - Friday from 9 AM - Noon.
- Become a sustaining donor. Call the pantry at 715-369-7237 to set up an automatic credit card or bank withdrawal donation plan.
- Ask your employer to match your Rhinelander Area Food Pantry donation.
- Purchase food to donate to the pantry along with your regular shopping.
- Host a party and invite guests to bring a financial or food donation for the food pantry.
- Participate in fundraisers. Spring fundraisers include CANtastic Competition at the Rouman Cinema, RAFP Spring Challenge, Empty Bowl event at Nicolet College, Boy Scout and USPS food drives, and the "Stuff-a-Truck" or "Add-a-Bag" campaigns at Trig's. In the fall, you can participate at the Harvest Hoedown or the Garden Fresh Salad Bowl Luncheon.
- Donate to RAFP Pink Pigs at many local businesses.
- Follow us on Facebook for our most current news and needs!
Donation Drop-Off Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - Noon at the pantry. Other food drop-off points include Associated Bank, Goodwill, Northwoods River News, and most area churches.
You will make a difference in someone's life by doing just one of the above.